If you are anything like me, it’s about 5:00 pm and nothing is defrosted, planned or ready for dinner. That typically means either throwing together random ingredients and praying it tastes good or scrambling to a fast food restaurant.
So being the crazy list maker I am, I decided to design my own meal planner board! There are tons of resources online for printable meal planners (such as those shown here) but I decided to hand make mine myself!
I spent less than $10 on the following materials:
- White board – $5
- Sparkly black alphabet stickers – $4
- Roll of thin painter’s tape
Super Short Steps:
- Measure and tape off board with painters tape
- Stick stickers, draw with permanent markers
- Hang up your Quick & Easy Meal Planner and start prepping your weeks right!
That’s it! Do you have a Quick & Easy solution for meal planning of your own?
Latest posts by Sam (see all)
- Welcome Home Wednesday Link Party No. 23 - January 20, 2016
- Visually Track Your Financial Goals with Microsoft Excel - January 19, 2016
- How-To: Organize Goals (Tips + Printable) - January 5, 2016